(New York, NY) – June 8th, 2015 – Indie developer Dinofarm Games (creators of 100 Rogues) announced that bumping tactics adventure title, Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure, is now on Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter and is asking for your support. With the announcement of the Kickstarter campaign, the Dinofarm team is looking to create the Auro Quest Expansion, with a new quest mode, new monsters, spells, character upgrades, leaderboards, social features, and other unlockable content. In addition to the expansion Kickstarter, Dinofarm is proud to announce the launch of Auro on Steam Greenlight. All Kickstarter contributors will be granted instant access to the beta and Auro is on track to be released for PC, OSX, and Linux this Summer.
Set in an original fantasy universe, players guide young Prince Auro with a handful of tactical spells through procedurally generated dungeons to face a variety of monsters and bump them into the water! Auro is currently available on iOS and Android devices priced at $2.99 with no in game purchases.
“We’re incredibly grateful for the praise Auro has received which is why we really want to develop even further with the expansion,” said Keith Burgun, Lead Designer at Dinofarm Games. “Not only for mobile devices, but we’re also particularly excited to get it onto Steam, where we know there’s a lot of players who want the serious, deep strategy game experience that Auro provides. We feel that in many ways, Auro is a PC game at heart.”
- Procedurally generated maps meaning you’ll never face the same challenge twice
- PLAY MODE lets you build up your Rank over time, like an online matchmaking ladder!
- Deep, interesting, and balanced system of gameplay – you can get better at Auro for years
- Crazy emergent complexity! You’ll constantly surprise yourself with what’s possible
- Nine unique spells that are the result of years of careful balance and testing
- Quick, no-nonsense gameplay
- 10 Tutorial levels to show you the basics, plus 10 unlockable advanced Tutorials
- Detailed stat-tracking on our RECORDS screen
- A whole cast of colorful and interesting monsters who will give you somethin’ to think about!
- The entire game is made up of vibrant, hand-made and fully animated pixel art
- An original thematic soundrack
- Designed from the ground up for use on touchscreens
- Comes with a tutorial, a web manual, a how-to-play gameplay video, and more ways to help you learn
- From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
Here is the Auro Kickstarter video:
Auro is on track to be released for PC, OSX, and Linux this Summer.
Source: Press Release