War Drum Studios has announced that their latest indie game Auraulux: Constellations will be coming to console in early 2017. Auralux: Constellations, the sequel to the best-selling strategy game Auralux, is planned to release on Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 4 next year.
Auralux: Constellations is a pure strategy game that is deceptively simple, stripping away cumbersome tech trees and specialized units. Victory is achieved by conquering constellation after constellation in an interstellar war that spans the galaxy. The game features a slow, graceful feel, easy-to-learn mechanics, and minimalistic graphics, all pushing to the rhythm of ambient music. The game will also host a variety of new features on the console version to be announced at a later date.
Auralux: Constellations gameplay features:
- Online multiplayer for up to four players to wage planetary war against each other
- New modes and maps including black holes, supernovas and wormholes!
- 150 unique levels
- Keep your journey alive with Handoff support on iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Play on the big screen with tvOS functionality
- A dozen new twists to classic Auralux gameplay