Fly your very own virtual drone in CircleSquare’s DroneSimAR – a realistic drone simulator that makes full use of iOS 11’s ARKit
In DroneSimAR, you’ll be able to use your iPhone or iPad to control a lifelike virtual drone! Explore your surroundings while honing your drone piloting skills – thanks to the game’s realistic drone dynamics, which were modeled after the real thing. And *unlike* flying your own drone, you don’t have to worry about batteries, bad weather, flight restrictions or costly repairs.
In the mood to share some footage? Record and stream in-flight antics and stunning scenery to wow friends and family members:
DroneSimAR is a passion project of drone enthusiast/professional photographer Taylor Moore, who knows what drone fans want!
- Control a virtual drone anytime, anywhere from your iOS device
- Watch your drone take flight through augmented reality
- Fly using a simple, straightforward interface
- Engage in realistic flight training with an indestructible drone
- Immerse yourself in an exhilarating flight experience
- Choose between Free Fly or Campaign mode
- Record and stream footage of your drone antics!
Check Out the DroneSimAR iOS Trailer:
DroneSimAR is launching on iOS Tuesday, September 12 for only $ 2.75.