Developer Tethys Interactive has launched its epic sandbox, RPG, Astral Terra on Kickstarter and Greenlight.
You can view the game trailer below:
The following was taken directly from Kickstarter:
Astral Terra is a fantasy-themed sandbox survival RPG in a beautiful smooth voxel world that’s generated on the fly and completely editable. No two players will have the same experience as everything from the skills you learn to the world you play in is fully unique and customizable. Gather resources for crafting and building, journey among the planes to find lost temples or libraries full of knowledge and power (scrolls and tomes) or just explore for the sake of discovery. From character progression with experience points, levels and skills, to the terrain and environment, every inch of the game is procedurally generated and fully editable. Shape your world and your character the way that YOU want. Fantastic creatures and epic adventures await you in this magical journey in a world limited only by your imagination – Astral Terra!
You can also check out the game’s Greenlight page here.
Here is the summary:
- Kickstarter campaign is now live here, with Greenlight live here
- Check out the AWESOME press kit with screenies, videos and more here
- Now accepting preview requests, we’re planning to send out builds next week
- Now accepting email-based Q&A interviews – will get answers back ASAP
- For more info, hit us up here: firstname.lastname@example.org
What did you think?