In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher this morning, developer Witch Beam announced the summer release of their arcade style twin-stick shooter, Assault Android Cactus for PlayStation 4, PC, Wii U and PS Vita.
Assault Android Cactus is a manic twin stick arena shooter with screens full of enemies, buckets of bullets and high scoring combo chains! Take on the role of Cactus, an enthusiastic police android, who responds to a stranded space freighter only to discover it under siege by its malfunctioning robot workers. Cut off from the outside and in over her head, Cactus and the androids she recruits along the way battle through the crippled Genki Star to reach the brain of the ship and put things right before it’s too late.
- Multiple playable androids with unique weapon set and play styles.
- Dynamic stages change conditions and rearrange themselves during play.
- Heart pounding soundtrack that dynamically shifts based on your performance.
- Giant robot bosses that unleash bullet hell and stage covering special attacks.
- Up to four player local co-op, supports mouse and keyboard and joypad.
Take a look at the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
Assault Android Cactus is slated for a summer 2015 release for PS4, PC, Wii U and PS Vita.
Source: Press Release