Join the Jurassic Fun of All-Day MOSA Contests, Win Free Stuff, and Ride a Gigantic Dinosaur at Booth #8092
Seattle, WA – April 12, 2016 – Studio Wildcard is ready for you, PAX East! The studio that never sleeps has prepared its biggest booth ever for the Penny Arcade Exposition (PAX) East in Boston, Massachusetts, with all-day ARK: Survival of the Fittest tournaments Friday through Sunday, April 22-24. The Wildcard booth (#8092) will be hosted by well-known shoutcasters and Twitch personalities and will feature plushy dino-poops and collectible dino pins, plus the chance to mount the biggest dinosaur you’ve ever seen for one-of-a-kind photo ops.
Join all the jurassic fun starting at 10 am, Friday, April 22 at the ARK Main Stage where hourly tournaments of ARK: Survival of the Fittest will be broadcasted by hyper-fun casters BikeMan, TypeForced, Sl1pg8r, Fairlight Excalibur and more!
What can you do at the ARK booth?
- Test your mettle in the first live battles of the new Hunger Games-style M.O.S.A. (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena); Limited spots, 20 players can compete each hour. Winners receive limited edition Dino Statue Prizes!
- Watch all of the live broadcasted tournament action at our ARK main stage, co-hosted by Studio Wildcard developers
- Take a picture riding on our 16-foot tall T-Rex!
- Grab a collectible dino pin — six pins in all!
- Take home a plushy poop! (“You defecated!”)
- Say hi to the Studio Wildcard community team
- Media – Book an appointment to speak with the development team
- Watch out for ‘Special Announcements’ during the show!
ARK: Survival of the Fittest is the new M.O.S.A. built for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. Set within the Jurassic environment that players loved in ARK: Survival Evolved, players fight each other in this epic dinosaur survival arena, all set within a continually shrinking “ring of death,” where, in the end, only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
ARK: Survival Evolved will launch in 2016 on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox program, PlayStation®4 with Project Morpheus support, and full release on Steam PC. The game is currently playable in Microsoft’s Game Preview on Xbox One and Steam’s Early Access program, which includes Oculus Rift VR support and an integration of Steam community features such as Steam Economy and Steam Workshop for custom maps and mods. Players can host private/LAN servers and have access to a custom-built version of the Unreal Engine 4 Editor for creating mods. The world of ARK is designed to be modder-friendly and ever-expanding!