Seoul – May 25, 2017 – Combatants, prepare for battle as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, rolls out the latest action-packed update for Arena Masters: Legend Begins https://am.nexon.com/
The mobile game combines addictive action, high intensity player-vs-player (PvP) battles and real-time strategy for an all-out battle of wits and strength. Arena Masters is available for download for new and returning players on mobile devices via Google Play and the App Store today.
Players will be thrown into the robust world of Arena Masters, where fast-paced battles and precision tactics determine the victor. The latest electrifying update offers players new competitive battle modes and a new hero to compete in real-time battles.Arena Masters also features:
- Competitive Real-Time Battles: Players can now fight in fierce competitive real-time battles with other fighters.
- Epic PvP Battle Modes: Three new battle modes are now available to players including:
- Zombie Virus,’ a deadly game of hide-and-seek.
- King of the Hill,’ players must work with their team to secure control of the map.
- Arena Duel,’ intense PvP action as players fight their way to the top of the ranks.
- Unique heroes: More than 13 combative heroes feature exclusive special abilities including new hero Spark, who can yield the power of enflamed lightening for a ranged offense.
- New Customizable Skins: Players may customize their favorite heroes with new skins for Pyros and Renn.
- Intense Clan vs Clan Battle: From May 18 to June 15, the clan system has been updated to allow players clan vs clan combat for intense battles to determine the superior band.
- Renewal of ‘Seven Day Attendance’ Event: Only players who sign in for seven days in a row are guaranteed to get the new character Spark, so make sure to sign in for seven days!