The new content update “Darian” will bring the Morgana rework, Item Study feature, new spells and more to Albion Online
Berlin – May 13, 2016 – Today, Sandbox Interactive announced the release date for Darian, the next content update coming to their sandbox-MMORPG Albion Online. The update is set to release on Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
The following will be included in the Darian update:
- Morgana Faction Rework, making high-tier PvE more interactive and challenging.
- Morgana-themed Furniture, bringing new placeable furniture item drops to the game.
- 12 New Weapon Spells, providing an array of unique combinations and tactical choices.
- Item Study Crafting, allowing you to deconstruct items for fame progression.
- Learning Point System Improvements, allowing players to spend their surplus Learning Points more easily.
- Various Fixes and Improvements, including improved localization.
Albion Online is a cross-platform medieval style sandbox MMO. The MMO offers players an extensive character customization system with no class restrictions, a completely player-driven economy and dynamic PvP battles. The action of the open game world revolves around sieging, claiming and defending territories. Albion Online will be released on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android in 2016.