Flight simulation fans prepare for take-off as Nighthawk Interactive releases the PlayStation 4 exclusive version of Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Ultimate Edition today. In addition, the developer announced that the Thrustmaster T‑Flight Hotas 4 Joystick is compatible for gamers that want to take the game experience up a notch.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Ultimate Edition Features:
- Thrilling Combat Missions: Players will embark on seven campaigns with more than 40 different defense, rescue, and stealth missions;
- A Collection of Unique Locations and Aircraft: Over 20 different locations and unique aircraft will immerse players in combat action;
- Intense Online Multiplayer: Up to eight players will engage in five intense battle modes including Deathmatch, Everyone Against Everyone, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Destroy and Protect;
- Battles Spanning Both World Wars: “Flashback Missions” allow players to tap into two of the most infamous wars in history.
- Exclusive Aircraft: All new aircraft: A6M Zero and F4F Wildcat, exclusive to the PS4 version
Watch the Air Conflicts: Secret WarsUltimate Edition Trailer:
The game is available today for PlayStation 4 for $29.99 at retail locations in North America.