eastasiasoft is launching the story driven twin stick shooter Tachyon Project from Eclipse Games in Asia in August 2017. Tachyon Project will be available as physical Limited Editions for PS4 and PS Vita and limited to 2,000 copies per system.
Budapest, Hungary – July 20. 2017 – NeocoreGames has published a new gameplay trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, celebrating the release of the Alpha 2.0 patch!
Futurist Ted Schilowitz Discusses the Merging of VR & Film Alongside Industry Pioneers
SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON – July 20, 2017 – With his recent switch from 20th Century Fox to Paramount, acclaimed futurist Ted Schilowitz has joined Director of the Lawnmower Man, Brett Leonard, and CEO of Baobab Studios, Maureen Fan, to deliver a free white paper exploring the impact of virtual reality in film and cinema.
World Premiere Today of All-New Cooperative Nazi Zombies Mode at All-Star Comic Con Panel, Hosted by Kinda Funny Games’ Greg Miller
Cast Stars David Tennant, Elodie Yung, Katheryn Winnick, Udo Kier and Ving Rhames
Today at San Diego Comic-Con in the Crash Bandicoot Then and Now panel, Activision had some big announcements.
First, the Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot was designed by the team at Naughty Dog but not included in the final game. Until now! This legendary level has been remastered and updated by Vicarious Visions, and better yet, it’s a free download for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy! Starting today and for the next 30 days, players can head to the PlayStation Store and add a brand-new boost to your Crash Bandicoot experience!
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – July 20, 2017 – PWN or be PWND as Skydance Interactive today unveils its high-flying, pulse-pounding, ultra high-mobility first-person rocket arena shooter that hurls you into a not-too-distant future of dynamic e-sports where “death is temporary … humiliation is forever!”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – July 20, 2017/ Kakao Games and PearlAbyss today have revealed a brand new teaser trailer that features the recently announced Black Desert Online Mystic class. From the trailer it becomes clear that she is a martial arts expert, much like the already available Striker class, who was introduced to the game in May.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon 2 – Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic action shooter. For the first time, take the game’s various single- and multiplayer modes on the go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.) You can also compete in frenetic online* matches like never before with the new SplatNet 2 mobile service (Nintendo Account, persistent internet access and compatible mobile device required. Data charges may apply.) SplatNet 2, which allows players to see Splatoon 2 stats and stage schedules, is part of the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app. With the Nintendo Switch Online app, players can get together with their squid squad and chat during certain online modes. Splatoon 2 will be available on July 21.
- Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star – The first action game based on the popular Fate series, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star allows players to play as 16 unique Servants to perform various signature moves. Players also have a new form change ability that allows them to become even more powerful. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in midair to annihilate the enemy forces. Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star will be available on July 25.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week:
Atari-branded Speakerhats Powered by Audiowear to be Unveiled at San Diego Comic Con with Limited-Edition Co-Branded Atari/BLADE RUNNER 2049 Products to Follow this Fall
DeadCore by 5-Bits Games, is a platform shooter based in a sci-fi world, developed using the Unity3D engine. 5-Bits Games is a developing team of six reigning from France composed of former Ubisoft employees and the founder of Rock Paper Glass. With conceptual art and alpha versions dating back to 2012 and 2013, DeadCore had an official PC release in Q4 2014 and has found its way to both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 14th, 2017.